AFTRS Open Day & Postgrad Info Evening
Fast-track your screen & broadcast career with one of AFTRS 2018 future-focused, industry relevant degree courses. Find out more at AFTRS Open Day this Saturday 12 August or Postgraduate Information Evening on Wednesday 30 August.
If you’re just starting out there’s the Bachelor of Arts Screen. Already working in the industry and want to up-skill or diversity your skill-set? Check out AFTRS skills-based Diplomas & Advanced Diplomas. And if you aspire to being a visionary screen storyteller working at the highest level of the Australian screen industry, AFTRS Graduate Certificates and Masters programs will help you get there.
AFTRS 2018 courses are offered in a variety of disciplines ranging from screenwriting, creative producing, social media and directing to animation & visual effects, editing, cinematography, screen design, music, sound and radio.
Saturday 12 August, 10am - 3pm / Register > https://goo.gl/9vfgmX
- learn about all AFTRS degree courses : from the Bachelor of Arts Screen and Diplomas to the Graduate Certificates and Masters programs
- check out the school’s impressive state-of-the-art facilities,
- put your questions to the AFTRS tutors - all Industry professionals
- listen to AFTRS graduates at the Empowering Australian Storytelling panel
- get valuable tips about putting together you application.
Pre-register + come along to Open Day and you’ll be in the running to win a $500 short course voucher (valid for 12 months).
Wednesday 30 August, 6-8pm / Register > https://goo.gl/fc8F2u
- discover how AFTRS' postgraduate courses are designed to nurture the next generation of visionary screen and broadcast storytellers who can work at the highest level of the Australian screen and radio industries.
- Hear information sessions about AFTRS 2018 postgraduate courses:
Got a question? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org