Screen Connects webinar series
Over the past few months we’ve delivered f free webinars through our Screen Connects webinar series. If you missed them, you can catch up on all the previous webinars on YouTube. We’ll continue to deliver more events over the coming weeks, so stay tuned to our newsletter and social media channels for upcoming events.
In case you missed it, webinars to-date have included:
- Business Planning for a New World – providing screen companies with a strategic review, focusing on actionable outcomes and tasks, in this new world of operating.
- Cashflow Forecasting 101 – presenting screen companies with tools to help secure their business’s health.
- Film Festival Forum – bringing together the NSW film festivals community to share knowledge and provide opportunities for business development and virtual networking.
- Screen NSW Town Hall – this Town Hall meeting provided the sector with updates on how to get back to work safely from representatives from NSW Health, SafeWork NSW, and Head of Screen NSW, Grainne Brunsdon.
- Screen Survival – providing information on diversifying income, staying connected, managing health, financial – survival, and sorting and maintaining marketing.
- What Makes a Competitive Development Application? – this webinar provided tips to applicants on Screen NSW Development Funding applications.