Screen NSW Production Finance Round 81 is open for applications
The Production Finance Program is available for projects produced or post-produced in NSW.
We fund production and/or post-production of Australian projects in the following categories:
- feature films
- adult and children’s television drama and narrative comedy including series, miniseries, web series and telemovies
- content-rich factual and documentary television or web programs and series animation series
- creative interactive screen entertainment.
We do not fund the production of:
infotainment, lifestyle, travel, magazine, sports, education, game shows and other magazine style productions
- current affairs and news
- community television
- shorts, short features (under 60 minutes duration)
- projects that are being produced as part of a course of study.
Visit the Production Finance program page for more information including guidelines, terms of trade.
We recommend arranging a suitable time to discuss your application with one of the Screen NSW Investment Managers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 19 September 2022 at 5:00pm AEDT.
Image caption: Julia Savage with Kathryn Del Barton, BTS from BLAZE, photographer Daniel Boud.